Monday, May 21, 2012

®eform, Inc. Polemic Illustrated: “THE WORST UNION IN AMERICA”

21 May  ::  OK: I was minding my own business, wondering how I was going to advertise tonight’s UTLA polemic by Linda Darling Hammond in a fair+balanced way – and I came across this gem from City Journal – which is as about as reactionary/pro-privatization-of-public education as they get. The Manhattan Institute – which publishes CJ – is a right wing market oriented think tank that favors school vouchers, etc.

City Journal Spring 2012.

Troy Senik

The Worst Union in America

How the California Teachers Association betrayed the schools and crippled the state

I will say no more, I’ll let them speak for themselves – using their own pixels, bandwidth and rope here  …but I’ve brought forward their illustrations ….because things can be scary, amusing and wrong at the same time!  - smf

Illustrations by Sean Delonas

No comments: