... and the video below has two of them!
So... Mr. Soapbox of Moral Righteousness, watchdog of public education is posting a video with a couple of naughty words - what's with that?
- Because not voting in the coming election is offensive to the point of obscenity.
- Because the message is targeted at folks eighteen and older.
- Because there are candidates for national public office in this election who have suggested (but not advocated) that checking out offensive books from public libraries and never returning them might be an effective strategy for safeguarding public morality.
- Because ignorance is the greatest enemy of a free people.
- Because there are not 7 words you can't say on the Internet
- Because October 20 is the last day to register to vote in California.
Onward! - smf
PS: Please pass this message along to five friends. If you can choose five friends who may not be registered to vote. You probably don't have five friends like that because you choose your friends wisely - but you probably do have five friends who aren't such good judges of character as you.